RUGER PRECISION RIFLE
RUGGER PRECISION RIFLE SPECIFICATIONS
- Caliber: 22WMR
- Stock: Quick-Fit Precision Rimfire Adjustable
- Capacity: 15
- Barrel Length: 18″
- Overall Length: 35.13″ – 38.63″
- Grip: AR-Pattern
- Handguard: Free-Float With Magpul® M-LOK® Slots
- Handguard Finish: Black, Hard-Coat Anodized
- Thread Pattern: 1/2″-28
- Length of Pull: 12″ – 15.50″
- Sights: None-Rail Installed
- Barrel: Threaded Cold Hammer-Forged 1137 Alloy Steel
- Weight: 6.8 lb.
- Twist: 1:14″ RH
- Grooves: 6
- Molded, one-piece chassis and adjustable buttstock assembly are manufactured with glass-filled nylon for strength, stiffness and stability, making a solid foundation for accuracy each and every shot. Adjustable buttstock features a flat Picatinny bag rider making it easy to affix a rear monopod. A molded-in window provides a tether point for your squeeze bag, and a metal QD pocket makes it easy to secure a sling.
- Quick-Fit adjustable Precision Rimfire stock allows length of pull and comb height to be quickly and easily adjusted to get proper fit over a wide range of shooter sizes, outerwear and shooting positions. Indicating marks molded into the chassis help you quickly return to a previous position.RUGER PRECISION RIFLE
- Big-Gun bolt throw adjustment enables shooters to change from a rimfire 1-1/2″ bolt throw to a short-action centerfire 3″ bolt throw, reducing the chance of short-stroking your bolt in competition.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger is externally adjustable, with a trigger pull range of 2.25 to 5 pounds; wrench is stored in a buttstock compartment.RUGER PRECISION RIFLE
- Ruger’s own AR-Pattern pistol grip and safety selector provides an extended reach for maximum control and access to the 45°, reversible safety selector. May be configured with most AR-style grips and selectors.
- Anodized 0 MOA Picatinny scope base makes it easy to mount and zero optics.
- Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation (same as the Ruger Precision® Rifle).
- 15″ aluminum free-float handguard is black hard-coat anodized aluminum and features Magpul® M-LOK® slots on all four sides for improved scope clearance for long-range scopes and easy mounting of M-LOK-compatible rails and accessories.
- Target barrel is cold hammer-forged from 1137 alloy steel to create ultra precise rifling for excellent accuracy. Barrel can be replaced easily by a competent gunsmith using AR-style wrenches and headspace gauges.RUGER PRECISION RIFLE
RUGER PRECISION RIFLE
- 1/2″-28 threaded barrel for standard muzzle accessories, like the Silent-SR® suppressor, comes with a factory-installed thread protector covering both the threads and crown.
- Accepts Ruger® magnum rimfire magazines, including the JMX-1 rotary magazine and the BX-15® Magnum magazine.
- Also includes: one, 15-round BX-15® Magnum magazine.